- Royal Kona Private Reserve Coffee. They offer 100% Kona options at a medium roast level and roast after you order for maximum freshness. They also offer peaberry options, and sampler packs (including single pot samplers that can be had at a reasonable price).
- Ethiopian Yirgacheffe. I see a lot of people supporting the Volcanica brand as they seem to be an online-first coffee roaster focusing on high grade coffee, so this is on my “to try” list.
- Angels’ Cup subscription program starting at $10.99/mo. This program offers fresh, whole bean and ground bean options and can be stopped at any time.
- chocolate covered coffee beans. Trader Joe’s too far away, buy on Amazon Prime and get them shipped to your doorstep free.
- The Blue Bottle Craft of Coffee: Growing, Roasting, and Drinking, with Recipes is a great resource for home roasters and home baristas alike. Blue Bottle is a very well known and highly regarded American roasting brand, and in this book the founders share their stories and recipes.