- Royal Kona Private Reserve Coffee. They offer 100% Kona options at a medium roast level and roast after you order for maximum freshness. They also offer peaberry options, and sampler packs (including single pot samplers that can be had at a reasonable price).
- Ethiopian Yirgacheffe. I see a lot of people supporting the Volcanica brand as they seem to be an online-first coffee roaster focusing on high grade coffee, so this is on my “to try” list.
- Angels’ Cup subscription program starting at $10.99/mo. This program offers fresh, whole bean and ground bean options and can be stopped at any time.
- chocolate covered coffee beans. Trader Joe’s too far away, buy on Amazon Prime and get them shipped to your doorstep free.
- 1 liter Ovalware cold brewer with steel filter greatly appeals to me. Plus 1 liter (34 oz) is perfect for serving me and my wife. Larger sizes are available for bigger crowds. Plus it comes with a free cold brew ebook!
- EVAK 1 lb canister has vents, allowing you to compress the lid and force most of the air out of your beans, and allows the coffee to gas off. This is a lot nicer than the old ceramic canister I have, and would help keep my freshly roasted coffee fresher, longer.
- Flair you can get a high quality, professional level shot of espresso without forking over thousands. As long as you have a source of hot water, you can have high grade espresso drinks anywhere. Rok also makes an attractive manual espresso machine, but the ability to add a pressure gauge to the Flair is the tie-breaker for me, giving me not only control over the pull but the information I need in order to consistently get a great espresso.
- The Blue Bottle Craft of Coffee: Growing, Roasting, and Drinking, with Recipes is a great resource for home roasters and home baristas alike. Blue Bottle is a very well known and highly regarded American roasting brand, and in this book the founders share their stories and recipes.
- I love my Fresh Roast SR500 roaster, but am sometimes frustrated by the limited capacity (about 1/3 lb), so I am very excited to try out this new extension chamber.